Decide what works for you. We’ll customize our services to fit your business needs.
Actaeon can manage all your accounting functions or just the functions you lack the resources to handle efficiently. With a dedicated point of contact and the right cloud-based tools, you’ll have ready access to all your financial information in a format that gives you powerful insight into your business operations.
Our technology partners have tools to streamline and automate key functions of your back office to optimize efficiency and productivity. We can reconcile your accounts monthly, weekly, or more frequently, if necessary. We’ll customize a solution for you at a set monthly price, so you know exactly what you’ll get and exactly how much it will cost. Staying on budget has never been easier.
Actaeon Consulting is headquartered in Alpharetta, GA so serves businesses in the greater Atlanta area but with cloud applications has clients throughout the United States and as far abroad as England and Hong Kong.
Our accounting services include the following, and you can pick and choose which services are critical to your business. If you don’t see what you need in the list below, simply ask.
- Full Cycle Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Part-time CFO Services
- Bill Processing and Payments
- Customer Invoicing and Payment Receipts
- Recurring Billing
- Bank Reconciliations
- Account Reconciliations
- Payroll Processing and Compliance
- Accounting Systems Setup and Integration
- Reconciliations Between Systems
- Don’t see it? Just ask!
Why Outsource to Actaeon?
ExpertiseIf accounting and bookkeeping are not the core function of your business, which unless you’re an accounting or bookkeeping firm it’s not, we’re the obvious solution to those essential business functions.
- The coverage of high-speed internet and cloud-based applications make it easier than ever to outsource these functions.
- Actaeon is staffed with degreed accountants and professionals with expertise in multiple industries.
- Our experience allows us to efficiently process your transactions and produce comprehensive financial reports to help you run your business smoothly.
- A team of professionals with the right task related skill sets will be assigned to your account to ensure your books are prepared timely and accurately.
TechnologyActaeon’s focus on cloud-based providers and leadership experience running multiple businesses provides us a deep understanding of the right bookkeeping and accounting software for your business.
- We also provide add-on applications that integrate with the accounting and bookkeeping software to drive efficiency and profitability in your business.
- Our technology partners provide cutting edge cloud focused applications for easy integration.
- View financials, create invoices, process payments, and approve payroll remotely from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- The applications streamline as much of your business as possible, so the clerical aspects of running your business are dramatically reduced.
Scalability and EfficiencyIf you are currently staffing an internal accounting or bookkeeping department, outsourcing to Actaeon will definitely save you money and resources.
- Due to various internal and external factors, businesses tend to change in scale over time. As your business changes, Actaeon will flex with you by adding or reducing resources as needed.
- Actaeon can provide multiple people to work on your account, eliminating your need for a part-time clerical person, bookkeeper, accountant, controller, and CFO or a “jack of all trades” who is a master of none. Actaeon’s team of experts can professionally perform these essential functions for your business.
- Hiring an employee with the goal of getting exactly 40 hours of work per week is usually not realistic. Work gaps are inevitable and costly for your business.
- With Actaeon, you pay only for the hours we work on your business and not a penny on downtime. Outsourcing to Actaeon boosts your efficiency and saves you valuable time and resources.
ContinuityWe all know hiring new employees consumes a lot of time and resources.
- It takes time to post a job, review resumes, interview candidates, check references, and finally hire an employee with the hope you chose the right individual.
- In many cases, the employee you’re replacing already left the company, so you lose the valuable transfer of knowledge, making it more costly and time-consuming to train the new hire.
- Actaeon assigns multiple people to your account and documents the processes specific to your business, so there’s no disruption to your accounting and bookkeeping if we ever have turnover.
FocusUnless you are an accounting or bookkeeping firm, these functions are not part of your core business.
- Outsourcing these functions puts the tasks in the hands of experts, so you can focus on the key aspects of your business.
- This gives you more time to work on growing your business, improving operations, and staying competitive in your field.